Monday, March 15, 2010

Late

And I finished In Defense of Food. I will write more about it soon, it is well worth reading. But I went to the Stroke Association page and was subscribing to my free Stroke magazine and there is a picture of Jill Bolte Taylor. This is becoming more and more like: "Who are these Grateful Dead, and why are they following me?"

Signs of a Stroke and these are better than some I have seen, and I only had two signs and none were sudden:

Stroke is a medical emergency. Know these warning signs of stroke and teach them to others. Every second counts:
Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
Sudden, severe headache with no known cause

No comments:

Post a Comment