Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

Why does daylight saving time make us so tired? I already have enough problems with tired that I don't need another irritant. Okay I like the extra hour of daylight, but it is not really an extra hour. The Wonderdog is completely confused but is enjoying his long walks earlier.

It looks like another fine week and the bike comes out tomorrow, but the car goes back in the shop. The check engine light was off when I picked it up Friday but was on again today. Serves me right for having a car with over 150,000 miles on it. The Amazon link is up and I may add some more books but not for a while. I love my books. Next on the read list is David Byrne's Bicycle Dairies. Byrne is the former front man for the Talking Heads as most probably know and a bicycle rider. I have heard it is good but will let you know.

I am a firm believer in bicycles as means of transportation. It is a very hard concept for Americans since we live in this sprawl which isn't set up for bikes. It is slowly but surely taking hold. I plan to use mine a lot.

Now two nights ago it was an hour earlier and I would not have been tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment